About SRV Retreat Center
The Interfaith Peace Temple/Center for Spiritual Living is located on 100 beautiful acres 20 miles south of Albany, New York. We are an interfaith spiritual center for ecumenical, transformative studies and practices.The purpose of the center is to offer a place where sincere individuals or groups can pursue their own growth through spirituality and education. We believe in the integration of body, mind and Spirit. We aim to help increase a persons awareness and creativity.
The Interfaith Temple/Center for Spiritual Living is a project of SRV Association of America. SRV Association of America is a non-profit (501-c) organization. We depend on your kind donations and membership to help us serve you better and to maintain our spiritual retreat facility.
For information on the Upstate New York Interfaith Council, or to become a member of Friends of the Interfaith Peace Temple, e-mail here.
"My retreat at the Interfaith Peace Temple helped me to refine my mind, emotions, tastes, skills, and my inner spiritual nature. I was able to work on my art in a beautiful atmosphere. The Interfaith Peace Temple is a place to experience peace, quiet and a wonderful sense of fullness. You're aim to serve everyone in spiritualizing everyday life certainly helped me." - Janet Goode (retreatant)
We invite you to become a members of Interfaith Peace Temple and be one of the many groups or people who have used the Center for your particular spiritual form of growth.
- The Interfaith Peace Temple has hosted many multi-cultural spiritual groups, religious organizations and performing arts groups.
- Perhaps your spititual group needs a place for rejuvenation by holding an evening, or weekend retreat here.
- Many painters, writers, and musicians have found the Center of Spiritual Living to be the perfect place to hold classes, concentrate and explore their particular creative depths and talents.
- The temple with it's breathtaking view of the Catskills is the ideal setting for a spirit filled wedding, or other special spiritual event.
- There are 100 acres of woods, fields, and ponds which can enhance your spiritual retreat. We welcome hikers, cross-country skiers and other spiritual pursuits and vision quests.
- Throughout the year numerous musical and performing arts groups have found the Temple space and ideal setting for a spiritual concert.
- We provide health-conscious meals upon request for groups.
- Facilities are available for groups or individuals to provide and make their own food.
- Suggested rate for personal retreats are $60 per night.
- Each room has a private bath. Linen and towels are provided. Various sleeping arrangements are available.
- Daily, evening, weekly and monthly rates are available to provide each person/group with their own needs.
- Some full time residential spaces are available for those who want to deepen their spiritual practices.
For information on Spring,Summer and Fall 2011 spiritual seminars and workshops request information or phone SRV at 518-966-5140.